Account Executive, Southern California - Remote
Account Executives are key drivers of Jumio’s growth through leading new customer acquisition. You will be responsible for identifying and progressing opportunities, managing the sales cycle, and negotiating successful contracts in order to commence long term partnerships with new enterprise customers. Helping them to eliminate identity fraud and making the digital world a safer place.
Growing Jumio’s pipeline, revenue and market share in a rapidly expanding domain is fundamental to Jumio’s continued success. Account Executives are at the heart of the company’s global expansion and directly impact revenue, profitability and EBITDA. New customers and new revenue streams increase the value of the business and the impact we make on improving the world of online identity verification. This position reports to the Regional Sales Director, West.
- Delivering against agreed new business sales targets, revenue and new logo customer acquisition
- Selling into companies across a number of industries including Sharing Economy, Gaming, Fintech, Banking and more.
- Identification and development of opportunities with successful pipeline and process management through to deal completion
- Market mapping and researching prospects and their business needs and drivers - building relationships across target customers
- Networking and event attendance and management
- Compelling articulation of Jumio’s offerings and competitive products, pricing and proposal models
- Closing deals resulting in the taking of market share from competitors
- Developing contacts through calls, emails, meetings and conferences
- Asking great questions to obtain detailed information to deliver effective solution presentations to prospects
- Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities for purposes of maintaining and further developing the Jumio’s sales pipeline
- Developing lasting, positive and productive relationships with Jumio’s clients - securing referrals and testimonials that lead to new business opportunities
- Working collaboratively with colleagues in pre-sales, marketing and account management to provide outstanding customer experience
- A track record of building relationships across Enterprise Accounts at the C-Level - achieving sales quotas of $1-2M+ per year
- 5+ years experience selling value-add software solutions to new customers
- Excellent ability to identify and articulate value to customers through written and verbal communication
- Prospecting skills and experience of prioritizing potential clients
- Proven negotiation and closing skills,
- Forecasting and financial planning and strategy skills
- Proficiency in CRM - SFDC preferable
- Established network of contacts in regional enterprise customers
- Existing knowledge of the ID verification, AML or KYC market
- Sales experience in software security, authentication and/or identity
- Experience selling into Financial services, banking and/or healthcare
- Competitor product awareness and insight
- Degree educated is preferred, not essential
- Proven experience managing deal sizes ranging from $30,000 to $3M+
- Comfortable with sales cycles of between 3-9 months
- Ambitious and driven
- Adaptable and flexible
- Articulate and persuasive
- High IQ and EQ
- Curious and coachable
- Commercially aware
- Resilient and tenacious
- Big picture and the detail
This will be a remote role based in Southern California.
Jumio is the future for online and mobile ID verification. We are the largest and fastest growing company in the ID verification space. With a global footprint, we’re expanding the team to meet strong client demand across a range of industries including Financial Services, Travel, Sharing Economy, Fintech, Gaming, and others.
Jumio is a collaboration of people with different ideas, strengths, interests and cultures. We welcome applications and colleagues from a wide range of backgrounds and statuses.