Field Marketing Manager (Remote)
A great opportunity to join a high caliber team and make a real impact. We are looking for someone resourceful, results-driven, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. In this role, you will create brand awareness for Veeva solutions for the cosmetics, consumer goods and chemical industries across North America and drive an integrated marketing plan in alignment with sales pipeline goals.
What You'll Do
- Demand Generation: Execute demand generation campaigns to reach key influencers and decision makers across a broad mix of marketing programs; nurture those who aren't yet ready to make a buying decision.
- Events: Organize and coordinate Veeva and industry events, manage well thought out pre- and post-event activities as well as all of the details during the event.
- Digital Marketing: Execute digital programs to engage with key influencers and decision makers, optimize for relevant communities across channels, including LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Reporting: Measure campaign effectiveness based on appropriate KPIs; present program results to regional and global management.
- Planning: Collaborate with key stakeholders on annual planning; ensure plans are being executed on time and on budget.
- 2+ years of marketing experience (field, digital, demand)
- Integrated marketing program planning & execution experience
- Strong project management skills
- Marketing Experience in enterprise software
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Business travel is required
- Hubspot and SalesForce experience
- Multi-lingual - English, French
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health and wellness program
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.