Analyst II, Marketing Programs
The Marketing Programs Analyst will lead execution and coordination of all activities for the Mobile Experience Center program and other Global Marketing programs as may be required.
In this role you will be responsible for scheduling, route planning, instrument and vehicle maintenance coordination and management of the Mobile Experience Center program.
You will also collaborate with the larger team on high visibility customer and sales organization facing projects to drive completion under the guidance of the Marketing Programs Manager. The Marketing Programs Analyst will work in a team-focused environment to achieve program goals and department objectives.
- Create, update, and manage action plans and scheduling for the Mobile Experience Center program. This will include management of internal scheduling demands along with our third-party logistics support and preventative maintenance vendors to minimize risks to scheduled customer events.
- The position will also require occasional travel on-site with the Mobile Experience Center to ensure key customer demonstrations occur without incident and to assess/manage remediation of challenges that may arise due to the nature of the complexity of these high-tech, complex tractor trailer systems.
- Manage and monitor the ongoing instrument maintenance and support activities required to ensure that onboard instruments for demonstration are always ready for demo at every visit.
- Act as key contact with the service coordination center, field service management and sales teams for any service-related issues.
- Complete project tasks and provide detailed delivery of assigned department project tasks separate from the MEC program and be a self-starter for related project goals and tasks.
- Work with the Marketing Programs Manager to ensure department Visual Project Management boards are updated for identified department projects.
- The successful candidate will also perform other duties as may be requested by the department management team to support and manage implementation of other projects in the department. They will act as a key advisor to the Manager, Marketing Programs on status of department projects and budgets.
- Bachelors Degree required with 2+ years of related experience.
- Knowledge of DBS (Danaher Business Systems) tools such as Action Planning, bowlers and others is a plus
- 5+ years of Technical Knowledge of Beckman Coulter Diagnostics instruments is preferred
- Basic computer and tablet knowledge required. Advanced networking/IT skills is preferred.
- Should possess some understanding and experience with project management tools; Smartsheet or MS project is highly preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 30% to locations in the field in support of Mobile Experience Center operations and departmental projects is required.
- Ability to balance multiple tasks/priorities, consistently meet deadlines in a high-pressure environment
- Innovation, creativity and an outside-the-box mindset.
- Excellent interpersonal and collaborative skills with the ability to quickly build credibility and trust with team members and key stakeholders
- Team player not afraid to take on a challenge or learn new topics
- Good oral and written presentation and communication skills in a business environment
- High degree of accountability and a can do attitude
- Proactive thinking approach, ability to be flexible, detail-oriented, be open to receiving and applying feedback from multiple stakeholders, and able to work under tight deadlines.
- Able to explain complex technical information to others and provide timely follow-up as required to resolve technical problems.
- Basic understanding of accounting principals and processes to support department cost and expense management.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. Were innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need hardworking people to keep winning. Here youll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and bring value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
At Danaher, we are dedicated to building and sustaining a truly diverse and inclusive culture. These are not just words on a pageDiversity and Inclusion is a top priority for the company, and it ties deeply to each of our core values.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.