Digital Marketing Account Manager
Mooko Media is looking for a qualified Digital Marketing Account Manager to work out of our Los Angeles office. As a Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will work under the direction of both the Head of Ad Operations and Product and the SVP of Demand. The role consists of managing all aspects of our mobile marketing campaigns to ensure performance is above expectations while updating, educating, and building relationships with our clients.
Schedule: Monday through Friday
Salary: $45,000 - $50,000 per year
- Medical reimbursement
- 10 days off per year
- Bonus of 10% based on company and candidate performance
- Competitive salary
- Remote work opportunities, and ample ability to travel!
- BA/BS degree from accredited post-secondary institution.
- 2+ years of experience in affiliate and digital marketing (Mobile-focused experience with dealing with CPI, CPA, CPL) (REQUIRED)
- MUST HAVE experience in running and/or managing user acquisitions campaigns to look funnel events and familiar with MMP's (mobile attribution tracking systems) and 3rd party tracking systems such as Cake, Hasoffers, Everflow, Affise or similar.
- Must be fluent in English (Fluency in a second language like Japanese, Mandarin, Korea a plus)
- Must possess superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a self-motivated, goal-oriented team player with the ability to adapt.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel.
- Demonstrated success in negotiating, relationship building, and account management pillars.
- Have a strong analytic, quantitative, and technical aptitude with great attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced start-up environment with the opportunity to "wear many hats".
- Work with client team(s) to coordinate set up of campaigns across Mooko Media's tracking platform and processes.
- Assist in the launching of campaigns by completing all Q&A steps beforehand and troubleshooting persisting issues afterwards.
- Analyze big data sets via Excel and various analytics programs to optimize campaigns against key performance benchmarks.
- Record campaign delivery through reporting on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Work with various external publishing teams and media buyers to monitor best ad-serving practices for video, display, branding, and all other mediums of advertising.
- Manage, retain, and grow mobile marketing campaigns through proactive engagement analyses and strategies.
- Cultivate relationships with clients and vendors through consistent communication.
- Create Excel spreadsheets, charts, PowerPoints, Word documents, emails, etc. for various internal and external presentations and proposals.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- running and/or managing user acquisitions campaigns: 1 year (Required)
- Microsoft Office skills, specifically Excel: 1 year (Required)
- affiliate and digital marketing (Mobile-focused experience with dealing with CPI, CPA, CPL): 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Japanese, Mandarin, or Korea (Required)
- Los Angeles, CA: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)