Volunteer: Google Analytics Set Up Training for Central Outreach and Advocacy Center (Remote)
access and learn about their products and services.
We open doors to overcome and prevent homelessness.
Fun Fact About Us
As a team of 4, we're tight knit and rely on each other a lot. We love joking
together and supporting each other, and we try to go out for drinks together
once per month!
What You'll Work On
- Setup of Google Analytics account and tracking codes for web assets (e.g.
- Training on how to track performance, set up reports and analyze the data
- Set of guidelines for data collection, interpretation and analysis
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Information Technology
- Proficiency in implementing & using Google Analytics
- Proficiency in web development
- Proficiency in data analysis
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 20-30 hours over 4-6 weeks
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool
that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who
want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities
are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire's team
of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering