Hugh opportunity / Customer Service Representative
Position: Commercial/ / Customer Service Representative (Entry level or Junior)
Location: Miami and Great Miami (Doral or Hollywood) Area, Florida, US
Client: working at Corporate Offices, Miami Area Branch, Florida, US.
.The company is a Regional leader in providing Pots & Pans on-demand, They have over 10.000 parties selling Top Quality Products. Forty years of history shows our performance, and now a start up Branch in North America
• Collaborate with the Sales team as Customer Support Representative • Collaborate with the Office Manager as executive assistant in specific matters relate to Customers.• Analyzes Customer responses within the context or product and provides recommended solutions.• Manages assigned new Customer implementation projects to ensure a timely completion. Acts as the primary advocate of the project while scheduling tasks.• Identifies and escalates "key" problems to the proper
• Handles all calls with courtesy and professionalism. Escalates unresolved Customer problems, as needed, to Manager.• Participates in cross-training of fellow support representatives. Makes presentations to fellow support representatives on topics assigned by the Manager.• Provides on-site or remote demonstrations to current or prospective clients, only if needed.• Provides training remotely or on-site to new users.• Interviews user to collect information about problem and leads user through diagnostic procedures to determine a solution.
Requirements:• Minimum of 2 years Customer service experience.• Excellent interpersonal skills• Excellent oral and written communication bilingual English/ Spanish mandatory• Team oriented, with the ability to work independently• Excellent problem solving capabilities• Collaborative attitude in a start up Branch
Highly Desired Skills:
• Experience in the use of any CRM software is particularly helpful.
• Knowledge of Budgeting & Cost Control procedures
Compensation and Benefits:
offer strong encouragement and support for your personal success, along with an outstanding compensation and benefits package that includes: Competitive Compensation Package
• Competitive Salary• Paid Vacation Days • Paid Sick Leave
• Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
• Career Development Support