Leader – Product Mgmt. & Digital Customer Experience in New York, NY
Leader – Product mgmt. & Digital Customer Experience
- This leadership role manages product development team, 3rd party vendor relationship and broader product roadmap for KeyBank Merchant Services. The role will work with KB partners include Fiserv & Elavon, as well as internal KTO & other product support teams
- Define, execute and own go-to-market strategy for KMS target segments
- Define customer experience for KMS merchants – including digital strategy.
- Execute on digital strategy - understand internal & 3rd party product platforms & configuration required. Create go-to-market strategy, drive traffic & revenue to the products working with sales channels
- Manage product & platform relationships with 3rd party providers and internal product support teams e.g. KTO
- Manage product teams and processes
- Demonstrate subject matter expertise…
- Payments & Merchant Acquiring
- Product development
- 3rd party relationships
- Internal stakeholder management
- Collaborate/ Partner with Interal Tech and Sales partners, 3rd party partners and broader KMS & Banking partners
- Lead efforts to continually position Merchant product as a driver of relationship growth, including on-going innovation, market positioning, pricing, and promotion
- End result: The role will define and implement KMS product roadmap, and KMS’ Digital servicing and customer experience. This will include commercializing products to relevant sales channel and defining/ supporting Go-to-market strategy for the product to drive revenue as well as enabling Digital capabilities
- 8 years of Product management & Solution experience in product management – atleast 2 in Digital transformation. At least 2 years experience in merchant acquiring space.
- 5+ years of managing and leading teams
- Solid Technical UX background – Experience designing customer experience and working with tools/technologies to enable the digital experience; Managing or working with tech development teams (internal or 3rd party) in an Agile environment; Ability to lead & engage in the tech development process (UAT, Testing, prototyping)
- Knowledge of Digital transformation tools including Cloud based services, Design thinking, AI tools, Chatbots etc
- Expertise in Product development lifecycle
- Expertise in working with methodologies like Agile, Scrum, Kanban, six-sigma, PMI
- Strong Project management skills
- Familiarity with Design Thinking & ability to deeply understand Customer experience & UX
- Ability to create go-to-market strategy – market sizing, product requirements, customer needs.
- Ability to manage through internal processes like Stage-gate reviews
- 3rd party technology management
- Cleveland, New York, Atlanta or Remote
KeyCorp is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to engaging a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.