IT Cloud Support Engineer
Located in North Dallas, TX we are a rapidly growing cloud IT services company in the financial industry. We are looking for Support Engineers with a client focused background to provide remote and on-site support to our clients.
What's In It for YouWe offer an amazing compensation package including but not limited to:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $45K-$60K
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Collaborative, supportive culture
--MUST FILL OUT APPLICATION QUESTIONS IN ORDER TO BE CONSIDERED--
What You Will Be Doing" Working with our Head of Infrastructure on supporting our clients from the back end on projects and providing 2nd and 3rd level escalation for issues when required
" Be the authority within the team on 2nd and 3rd level support issues in addition to providing guidance for 1st level issues utilizing your knowledge and expertise
" Recommend, architect and implement solutions that will help to propel our reputation as a high-quality IT services provider
" Work closely with senior leadership on opportunities where technical expertise is required during the client sales and business development process
" Mentor, support and develop junior support desk engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
What You Need for this PositionMUST HAVE:
- At Least 2 Years of experience in this type of role
- Microsoft Office 365 (Scoping, Configuration and Administration and ideally experience doing Exchange to Office 365 email migrations)
- Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure cloud experience (setup, configuration, design and support of cloud-based workloads)
- Networking skills (configuration and support, layer 3 routing, firewall configuration and rule creation, troubleshooting of network route and connectivity issues on the network layer)
- Active Directory (including integration knowledge with Office 365/Exchange)
- Windows file server (Build, Configure and Management of shares and permissions along with DFS setup and maintenance)
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience with any infrastructure service required to manage and support customer environments (DNS, DHCP, DFS, GPO, NPS, Certificate Authority, Radius Authentication)
- Proficiency in Scripting Batch files and PowerShell
- Software Deployment experienceSo, if you are a IT Cloud Support Engineer with experience, please apply today! -
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.