Customer Service Representative
Job Description"The most rewarding part of my job is being able to help people. When callers call in distress, I love being able to put them at ease and assist them with getting the help that they need." Arnold
● Processing varied volume of incoming calls per shift in an expedient, efficient and courteous manner using prescribed wording
● Responding to telephone inquiries for information which may include handling confidential information
●Touch typing of 50 wpm with 95% accuracy
●Varied day, evening, and weekend shifts required
● Work from our comfortable, modern call center in Carencro, LA (Remote Work Available)
- Professional speech and grammar
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to work various shifts
- Must be able to type at least 50 wpm
Company DescriptionDexcomm exists to provide compassionate, professional concern to our callers, customers, and coworkers. This statement is at the core of our work ethic and guides our business decisions. This is how and why we live and the reason our employees come to work during an hurricane, an ice storm, or any situation that would keep less committed employees at home. It is why our team works long shifts, weekends and holidays. We do not come to work simply because we need a paycheck. We come to work to be of service to people who require something that we are uniquely qualified to provide. We make ourselves available because we feel compassion for people that require assistance; it is our uncompromising goal to ensure they get the help they desperately need.
We treat each other with the same sense of caring and support! You’ll enjoy a friendly work environment where good performance is recognized and rewarded. Many of our phone operators have remained with Dexcomm for 10 years or longer! You will have the opportunity to grow and develop as an employee, an individual, and member of the community.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer – women, veterans and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply