Senior Manager of Customer Support
Centage offers a high energy, team-oriented work environment with the opportunity to be a significant contributor to a rapidly growing organization.
We are looking for an energetic, dedicated, customer-focused, individual to lead a Support Team delivering best-in-class support to our customer base. This is a leadership position but will also require a great deal of hands-on work. This is a critical, strategic position for Centage as the Support function plays a huge role our overall customer experience and is a department that is expected to see significant growth in the years to come. To lead that growth, we need someone who has the vision to mature existing processes and develop new processes to ensure future success. This individual will be a ‘player-coach’ managing a team of Technical Support Specialists who are responsible for working with customers during the on-boarding process, responding to and resolving on-going customer inquiries.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute a strategic plan to enable the Support function to scale and support our business needs while delivering best-in-class service
- Manage a team of Software Support Specialists, acting as mentor and coach to team members
- Support Sales efforts by being the primary technical resource to work with customers through the sales, integration, and on-boarding processes
- Enable and empower Support Specialists to diagnose and resolve customer problems and educate users on problem resolutions in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Ensure customer requirements are met with consistently high quality of service
- Engage appropriate internal resources to resolve technical issues and regularly update our customers on progress toward resolution
- Ensure that each support issue and resolution is adequately documented
- Act as the escalation point in difficult situations, identifying and mitigating potential conflicts and risks
- Partner with other departments to ensure we are meeting customer needs, and provide input to product roadmap for the Product Development team
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
The ideal candidate must be a self-driven quick learner with good technical aptitude and a focus on the customer. The candidate should have the ability to master a robust software product, explain sophisticated concepts in clear language, analyze use cases and provide optimal solutions. Specific requirements include:
- Excellent interpersonal and professional communication skills, both verbal and written
- Being a consistent source of positive energy, both within the company and with customers alike
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment where frequent iteration is the norm
- Strong attention to detail, time management and organizational skills
- Proven ability to lead a team to achieve operational goals
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, leadership, and coaching skills
- Ability to work as a member of a team and cross-functionally
- Being adept at developing excellent working relationships with all levels of an organization
- Prior experience with Jira, Zendesk, SQL, remote assistance products and other applicable tools highly preferred
- 5+ years working in a B2B software as a service environment, at least 1-2 years in a management position
Centage is unable to provide work authorization and/or visa sponsorship for this role.
This is a full-time salary non-exempt position.