Customer Service Representative - Remote
Kforce has a client in search of a Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE. This role is currently 100% remote and may switch back to office environment when COVID-19 ramps down.
This client supports several clients/companies throughout the US where their customer service reps field calls to schedule, reschedule and cancel pest control appointments for company technicians.
- Answer/field inbound calls from customers through-out the US
- Handle confidential customer and colleague information
- Confirm; Schedule; And reschedule services for the customer
- Set sales appointments for new customers and new services for current customers
- Maintain knowledge of the company's computer systems
- Energetic person with excellent people & listening skills
- Professional demeanor, self-driven, extremely reliable, problem solver, able to work well under pressure in a fast-paced time sensitive environment with shifting priority & ongoing interruptions
- Courteous telephone communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good typing speed with small error count
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products