Technical Support Customer Service Representative
Kforce has a client seeking a Technical Support Customer Service Representative in Franklin, TN.
The candidate will be working in the Tech Support team in Franklin, TN. We provide technical support to the company's advisors and assistants. This benefits our locations so they can continue to utilize our systems and technology enhancements. As a customer service representative, you'll play an important role in providing excellent service to our internal clients as well as the company's locations.
- Answer inbound calls from our internal clients at company locations
- Educate clients on account services and capabilities
- Perform efficiently in a fast-paced, changing environment, handling a wide variety of tasks
- 4-year degree in related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows 7 navigation skills
- Basic understanding of computer networking
- Monitor, speaker, mice and keyboard troubleshooting, etc.
- Know how to use remote access tools to assist clients
- Outlook and Microsoft office troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and excellent follow-up skills
- Have superior customer-centric focus, with proven ability to thoroughly resolve customer inquiries
- Have basic computer troubleshooting skills for tier 1 support and document and ticket calls