We are seeking a Copywriter on a contract basis to support our clients team.
As a Writer on this team, you are responsible for owning the editorial voice across content franchises and digital presences. This includes a long-form content, short-form content, as well as partner surfaces. You’ll play a fundamental role in building the b2b brand, developing a best-in-class content strategy and voice that showcases creative thought leadership, provocative trends, and innovation. This person will serve a vital role on the team, helping craft the brand’s POV to the world on a daily basis.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for authoring all written content around major creative content franchises.
- Deliver against a cohesive content calendar across all digital presences, internal and external
- Author content standards or criteria per channel that solidify consistency across the mediums
- Write social copy, website copy, content copy, marketing copy and research new content
- Partner with Content Development team to refine brand positioning, voice, identity across all content
- Work within CMS, formatting blog content and preparing it for publication
- Identify a clear protocol with Production regarding Legal, Comms/PR, and other internal partners that enable agile content development and publishing
- Collaborate on the editorial course content over the short, medium and long term in collaboration with the Content Development team
- Have a strong creative pulse on up and coming trends and techniques that people are using to author, develop, and create content across the platform
- Source great stories to showcase and help develop written and/or multimedia collateral around subject
- Collaborate on the content’s development and remove barriers around its creation
- 5+ years of applied copywriting experience in the creative industry/advertising space
- Proven experience writing and researching on behalf of brands
- Proven experience in the ability to craft innovative, best in class social language across channels
- Excellent copywriting and oral communication skills
- Experience growing a brand across multiple digital channels
- Experience in managing multiple, large projects simultaneously
- Working knowledge of the creative process around content development
- Experience identifying relevant trends and moving fast to integrate them
- Experience as a motivated, self-starter, and strong “can do” attitude
- Experience using Keynote, Dropbox, and Google suite products
- Experience in branding, communications, design and customer segmentation
**Please ensure a portfolio link is added to your resume. This is required for all submissions**
Education: BA/BS degree with strong academic background or equivalent experience.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s New York location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $60.00 to $66.00 /hour
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday