ICUC, Social Media Reporting Analyst (Remote)
Job Title:ICUC, Social Media Reporting Analyst (Remote)
As a Social Media Reporting Analyst at ICUC, you will deliver insights to our clients directly and through our Customer Success Managers to expand and grow existing relationships. Your mission is to help surface actionable insights through our reporting and related services. In this role, you will report directly to the Director of Insights and Measurement while working closely with the Customer Success and Operations Team.
The role requires you to be a confident self-starter with strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects while adhering to the details and structure of each contract. You will be working with sophisticated clients, so you will need to be a strategic thinker whose knowledge of social media and digital technology trends will be at the heart of your ability to respond creatively to client briefs, ensuring ICUC is their go-to expert.
We value entrepreneurial thinking and the pace of our business requires a focused, get-on-with-it attitude. You must bring an enthusiastic business ethic, a service-oriented ethos and be a team player who can work independently and collectively in a unique virtual environment. Essentially, we want you to: Work Hard, Be Kind!
ICUC is the global leader in Social Media solutions for over 15 years. To date, the ICUC family consists of over 600 people, in over 35 countries, covering 50 languages around the clock. In an environment where the only constant is change, we create common ground between brands and audiences across communities and social media. Fueled by an unique culture built in and around meritocracy, we bring the passion, the know-how and the balance necessary to maintain the charted course we set for ourselves: to be the best, we employ the best. Are you ready to be part of the ICUC family?
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide data-driven reports through insights, research and social listening tools
- Adhere to client timelines and regular reporting cadence
- Be agile and nimble for crisis and ad hoc situations that demand urgency
- Think creatively and strategically about data and report design to maximize client value
- Navigate a tech stack that includes Crimson Hexagon, Talk Walker, Social Bakers, Sprinklr and more.
- Collaborate with team members to support on overflow of projects
- Post-secondary Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Advertising, Digital Media, Business, or related field.
- Experience with social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Experience with community management and reporting software like Hootsuite, Spredfast, Sprinklr, Crimson Hexagon, etc.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills with engaging presentation skills
- Strong sense of project/report ownership and pride in your work while displaying a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with the ability to plan, prioritize, monitor, and respond to changes quickly
- Ability to project manage tight timelines, both solo and within a team, and collaborate with other departments virtually, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other employees when necessary
- Proficient computer literacy, proven through work experience in software applications, spreadsheet tabulations, social media coordination, etc.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office, including PowerPoint presentation development and Excel, are required (plus related Google Suite equivalents)
- Proven history of developing new, sustainable processes
- Awareness of current social media trends and current events
- Empathy, humility and listening skills
- Must utilize a desktop computer or laptop meeting the minimum system requirements:
- Running the latest version and update of the Operating System.
- 4GB of RAM or more.
- Must have an active and updated version of an anti-virus software and ad-blocker.
- Must subscribe to high speed internet - minimum 30 mbps, or higher.
- Must have adequate headset/mic and webcam for team and client video calls
- Proficient computer literacy proven through work experience in software applications, spreadsheet tabulations, social media coordination, etc.
- Some travel may be required for onsite client visits (valid passport or travel documents are required)
- The candidate will be required to successfully undergo a Criminal Record Check
Time Type:Full time