We are adding a Marketing Manager to our consulting team to work with one of our key clients. The right consultant will have experience in digital online marketing campaigns and marketing communications. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about team communications, knows how to lead multiple projects simultaneously, and is ready to jump into a deeply dynamic and rewarding environment. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is proactive, dynamic, and hardworking.
- Lead partner relationships and communication, ensuring a high level of transparency and accountability
- Handle project deadlines to ensure timely delivery while maintaining a high quality of campaign asset, reporting, and lead management deliverables
- Collaborate with internal and external teams for campaign planning and production
- Use various marketing systems and tools to plan, execute, and report on campaigns
- Use data to drive campaign innovation, actively making recommendations to key partners
- Manage campaign communication and documentation across several channels
- Work closely with multiple partners and teams to define, detail and implement process workflows
- Identify and drive Process Optimizations to improve the efficiency of marketing campaign execution and delivery
- Coordinate with the Yesler Account Team to provide quarterly status updates on projects
- Build and maintain extensive project documentation on processes, workflows and communication standards
- You will provide valuable input on the process and tool documentation; validate this documentation for completeness and usability
- You will work with teams on the current processes, as well as the desired future state
- Identify key achievements and track owners and drive deliverables to meet breakthroughs
- Craft weekly quarterly reports and status updates, and lead a weekly call with partners
- Ensure that all the components being delivered meet the expectations that are essential for the overall success of this project
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, or related four-year degree
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- Sense of humor, accountability, drive, curiosity, and transparency.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to develop work back schedules and drive projects
- Experience working in digital/online marketing campaigns and creative process (not required but preferable)
- Outstanding communication skills including meeting facilitation
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office including OneDrive, Marketo, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Strong marketing communication skills
Projectline Services, a division of Yesler Inc., delivers on-demand consulting and resourcing services around the world from our offices in Seattle, Philadelphia, Toronto, Portland, and beyond. Our consultants offer deep expertise in marketing, program management, sales support, and operations.
Projectline has been recognized as a great place to work. The awards keep coming in: We were named one of the 100 Best Companies to Work For by Seattle Business Magazine, included in the Inc 5000 list for five years in a row, and have won a place on the Seattle Met magazine list of Best Places to Work twice. If you are looking for a place where you can grow your consulting career with a list of blue-chip clients, contact us.
Our mission is to positively impact the people we work with, the people we work for, and the communities we live in. We support our mission by providing an inclusive environment where all are empowered to share their diverse perspectives and experiences, so we can ultimately be better together. Our policies, practices, programs, activities, and decisions regarding employment, hiring, assignment, promotion, compensation, volunteerism, internships are not based on a persons race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, mental or physical disability, ancestry, military discharge status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, source of income, parental status, housing status, or other protected status. We strongly encourage women, people of color, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and members of the LGBTQ community to apply.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram to get to know us better!