Fashion Online Merchandiser & Copywriter
- Write descriptive details of the products using industry standard fashion terms products
- Research and identify details such as pricing of products online through comparable marketplaces like eBay, Tradesy, and 1stDibs or through internal company historical data.
- Input product details such as measurements, fabric details and condition into back-end system with coordinated photographs
- Package contemporary and luxury designer merchandise for shipping
- Generate shipping labels with accuracy
- Various Clerical Duties
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel and Google Docs
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work in fast pace environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team player
- Outstanding work ethic and ability to reach daily quota and goals
- Familiar with Shopify, Magento, eBay and/or Tradesy is a plus.
- Fashion knowledge (Contemporary and Luxury Brands) is a plus
- Online Merchandising experience is plus
Please include a cover letter explaining why you're applying for this opportunity along with your resume.
On Que Style is Orange County's premier contemporary and luxury designer resale and consignment company. The boutique is a “walk-in closet” full of the hottest luxury designer apparel, handbags, shoes and accessories by brands like Chanel, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Hermes and Joie, Equipment, DVF, and more!