Client Engagement Manager, Public Sector (International Defence) - Canada Remote
Who We Are
We are Dataminr. We are a mission-driven company committed to the power of AI, public data, and real-time information as a force for good in the world. Over the last decade, our team has established and refined the leading AI platform for real-time event and risk detection. We surface the earliest signals of unfolding events and emerging risks within an increasingly diverse and complex landscape of publicly available information, enabling more effective risk mitigation strategies, faster response, and better crisis management. Dataminr serves thousands of professionals in 70+ countries by delivering timely, relevant, and actionable alerts to public and private sector organizations around the world.
We ’ve grown to over 500 talented employees across seven global offices and raised $392 million in funding in our most recent investment round. Our culture promotes cross-team interaction, work-life balance and the sharing of information and ideas because it enables us to do our best work together, make a meaningful contribution, and have fun. Join us and help the world manage risk in real time.
Who You Are
You're self-motivated and self-directed with a passion for building and maintaining scalable processes and systems to ensure customers’ success. You solve problems and identify opportunities as an advocate both for the customer and the product. Your goal is to go into any customer situation and inspire organizational change that leads to better adoption, retention, and usage of our platform.
As a Client Engagement Manager, you will serve as program manager and platform expert for a high-profile, high-touch set of customers across the Canada Public Sector territory. You are excited about bringing your experience and best practices into a new and impactful team that will transform the way users adopt and use Dataminr.
- Work with account management teams to understand each customer’s mission sets and operational process in order to design and implement the programs that seamlessly integrate Dataminr into their workflow
- Partner with account management teams to drive product adoption, renewal and customer satisfaction by bringing value to our customers every day
- Create scalable systems to support and engage customers throughout the customer lifecycle
- Partner with internal teams to develop, implement, and deliver onboarding, training and usage plans most suited for each customer
- Serve as an advocate for our customers by creating and presenting customer health and usage data to cross-functional account management and technical teams
- Collect customer feedback and clearly articulate product recommendations for Dataminr product development with our engineering and product teams
- Continuously drive efficiency and improvements for the Client Engagement organization from a strategic and tactical standpoint
- Specific experience supporting the public sector, military, federal agencies, and/or intelligence community is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 7+ years of enterprise software or SaaS customer success management or account management experience with a demonstrated track record of success
- Knowledge and/or experience of publicly available information and social media analysis efforts of public sector organizations, including but not limited to military, law enforcement or emergency management
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate complex concepts to a wide range of audiences, including technical and non-technical customers
- High level of accountability and the ability to execute on multiple and competing projects and deadlines
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve in real-time
- Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills and a strong focus on delivering the best possible client experience