Public Relations Account Executive
The PR Account Executive should be a talented writer, have established media and influencer relationships, a deep understanding of the changing media landscape and thorough working knowledge of major social media channels.
The PR Account Executive will:
- Build and maintain relationships with clients
- Research, write, edit and present high-level materials, including communications plans, POVs, Q&A’s, and press materials
- Manage implementation of client programs and projects from concept to execution
- Drive successful media relations efforts on behalf of clients through key message development, media training, pitching compelling stories and building strong relationships with industry and national media and influencers
- Monitor, analyze and report on client/industry related news
PR Account Executive Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, English, marketing or a related field
- PR agency experience required
- Experience working in B2B and/or tech PR
- Influencer relations experience required
- Experience in developing and implementing social strategies to achieve client objectives
- Exceptional interpersonal, networking, and verbal and written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of tools such as Meltwater, Hootsuite and HubSpot
This is an offsite opportunity for the next month.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to: [email protected]
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.