Digital Marketing Project Specialist
Digital Marketing Project Specialist (Palo Alto, CA)
We are looking for Digital Marketing Specialist for a global B2B high tech company. The focus of this role is to aid in defining and mapping the most impactful digital content for each stage of the customer journey. You will work closely with senior digital strategists and collaborate with stakeholders from product marketing and portfolio marketing to plan, publish, and maintain useful and compelling digital content for the company’s highly-technical customers and prospects. Metrics driven to optimize marketing campaigns across digital tactics (including content, SEO, SEM, display, social media, and website personalization).
This is a 6 month project (extensions possible), 40 hours per week, onsite at the client's offices in Palo Alto, CA. (flexibility to work 1 day remote after initial ramp)
This is a W-2 role as a Stage 4 Solutions’ employee, health benefits offered.
- Map digital and content strategies for products/campaigns across paid, owned and earned channels
- Create, distribute, manage, and analyze content across digital channels
- Ensure brand messaging is integrated with digital strategy and achieves business goals by improving the impact of content
- Identify KPIs, set targets, continuously monitor and measure digital strategy effectiveness, and regularly deliver analysis and insights to key stakeholders
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with digital marketing project management, in a global B2B high tech company
- Collaboration and project management skills are paramount – you will work closely with colleagues at all levels of the organization to develop compelling content and offers, and drive digital engagement and growth
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Bachelors Degree
Please submit your resume to our network at http://jobs.stage4solutions.com/ (Please apply to the Digital Marketing Project Specialist (Palo Alto, CA) role).
Please feel free to forward this opening to others you think might be interested.