Talent Acquisition Specialist
TeamDynamix is seeking an adaptable, high-energy, and ambitious Talent Acquisition Specialist with full cycle recruiting experience, from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. You should also be able to attract candidates using various sources, such as social media networks and employee referrals. Our ideal Talent Acquisition Specialist (TAS) holds an academic HR background combined with work experience in screening, interviewing, and assessing candidates.
The responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition Specialist are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. When the company is not actively hiring new employees, the TAS will be called upon to assist with generalist HR duties to support the company’s vision of building a world class team.
What you'll do
- Design and implement the overall recruiting strategy.
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media, recruitment agencies, etc.
- Use a combination of recruiting techniques to creatively evaluate, network, and hire top tier talent.
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process.
- Provide full life cycle recruiting support for a wide range of roles.
- Act as advocate for both hiring managers and candidates throughout the hiring process, establish regular touch points, and be diligent with follow through.
- Track, maintain, and improve recruitment metrics.
- Promote company’s reputation as a “best place to work”.
Some of our benefits
- Compensation and equity packages designed to delight (top salaries for top talent).
- Company-sponsored medical, dental, vision, and HSA for employees and their families.
- 3.5% match on 401(k) – both traditional and Roth options available.
- Paid time off, company-recognized holidays, and floating holidays.
- Flexible working hours with some remote flexibility.
- Wellness resources to include legal, financial, and mental health.
- Free gym membership (when enrolled in medical plan).
- Free snacks and coffee.
- New, beautiful, and thoughtfully designed office in Grandview.
- Open, collaborative work environment with a casual dress code.
- Latest equipment – company-issued laptop, dual monitors, and sit/stand workstation.
- Transparency with a flat organization and quarterly town halls.
- Backed by a west-coast based private equity firm that invests in high-growth private companies across North America.
- Passionate, caring, and awesome co-workers.
- Fun company events.
- Strong, positive culture. Check out our Glassdoor and Comparably ratings.
- Three or more years of proven work experience recruiting for software industry (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing agency recruiter).
- Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS).
- Persuasive communication skills and business acumen necessary to interact with candidates, hiring managers, and senior leaders within the organization.
- An analytical mindset that understands the importance of tracking metrics, both individual and team goals to increase performance.
- Highly organized with a keen sense of urgency and can quickly prioritize when presented with a list of all ‘top priority’ situations.
- Self-starter, ambitious, and team oriented.
- Ability to master complex tasks and multi-task with minimal supervision.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- PHR or SHRM-CP certification required.