Marketing Campaign Manager
Summary: The Marketing Campaign Manager (Account Executive) is responsible for driving execution for client direct & digital marketing programs. The Marketing Campaign Manager works directly with clients, the account team, Anderson’s internal production teams and external service providers to facilitate marketing program execution. The Account Executive (AE) also assists in the development of programs which may include media and contact strategies, creative strategy, database/target audience identification and offer development.
- Provides support to the Account Management Team in a variety of daily program activities, such as creative trafficking
- Assists Account Management Team in maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Assists in managing vendor relationships to ensure deliverables are produced accurately, on time, and within budget
- Gains knowledge of trends in clients’ industries, and establishes and maintains strong relationships within these industries through regular review of industry specific material
- Collaborates with Account Management Team to effectively complete scope of work so that it is timely, top quality and within terms of the contract
- Serves as a liaison for the Agency Account Management Team and/or client to Production Team members for the dissemination of information
- Performs other duties and assumes other responsibilities as apparent or assigned, including mutually agreed upon objectives
Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university, preferred
3-5 years related experience in a Marketing support position
Ability to write reports and business correspondence
Proficient in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, etc.) and Adobe
Able to communicate clearly both verbally & in writing
Ability to problem solve
May require lifting & moving of up to 25lbs
ROI experts. That’s who we are.
No one delivers full-service direct and digital marketing results like Anderson.
A unique mix of seasoned and new-age talent, we’re experts in direct and digital marketing as well as production, leveraging our diverse backgrounds, skills and passion to help build businesses and brands—like yours.
To work at Anderson you need four things—true talent, proven experience, the ability to add to our collective skills, plus a passion for building strong, long-lasting relationships with our clients.