User Experience Researcher
Sr. UX Researcher
Mountain View, CA
12+month contract (full benefits offered!)
Our F50 client is seeking a Sr. UX Researcher for an integrated hardware platform. As a Sr. UX Researcher, you will help to expand the first full-scale digital platform for smart clothing. Our product streamlines the way you access services and information by putting it into the materials you already wear and use.
Sr. UX Researcher Responsibilities:
- Work with a team of Designers, Product Managers and Engineers to help define user experience goals
- Design studies and conduct research for integrated hardware and software products: either focusing on subcomponents of the ecosystem, or, entailing the end-to-end usage of the product
- Conduct qualitative studies to aid discovery and prioritization of product features; qualitative & quantitative studies to validate the usability of the features that the team implemented
- Recruit participants and special user types, run user testing sessions and communicate findings
- Collect and analyze user behavior through prototypes, server & device logs, experiments, benchmark studies, lab studies, diary studies, and surveys
- Summarize / visualize findings and help drive change by effectively communicating findings to product stakeholders
Sr. UX Researcher Qualifications:
- M.A. / M.S. / PhD in Human Factors, Communication, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Experimental Psychology, Anthropology or other field emphasizing human behavior, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4+ years of experience, preferred experience in HCI
- Experience with both qualitative and quantitative research (e.g. experimental research, human factors). Strong understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase
- Experience conducting semi-structured interviews, contextual field visits, usability studies either live or remote (e.g. Userzoom or usertesting.com).
- Experience conducting surveys to measure user satisfaction or preferences.
For immediate consideration, please send resumes to Karissa Buckner at [email protected]
Synergis Creative (www.synergiscreative.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.