Product Marketing Manager
This role does have remote flexibility.
You MUST have experience working with/targeting doctors and physicians.
This Product Marketing Manager will develop and execute on digital marketing strategy via digital channels including paid search, paid social, display, email, a/b testing, etc. You’ll work with product, engineering, creative and analytics to aggressively hit growth targets. You will be a data-driven growth marketer that can optimize current marketing initiatives and identify new opportunities to grow the business.
Product Marketing Manager qualifications include:
- 5+ years of relevant marketing experience in a similar role, preferably in the B2C space
- Advanced experience with digital marketing including search marketing (both SEO and SEM), social advertising, email marketing, and conversion rate optimization
- Knowledgeable about referral marketing and creating viral growth via free trials, freemium, or related business models
- A “can-do” attitude, flexibility, and comfort with a fast-moving, dynamic organization
- Strong team player and able to collaborate with cross-functional colleagues
- Passionate about turning data into insights and narratives
- Experience with data analysis, business data models, and visualization
Creative Circle is focused on protecting the health and safety of our candidates, clients, and communities. Details of our job descriptions are always subject to change, e.g., on-site vs off-site. We follow the guidance of the CDC, WHO, CPHA, and government officials. If you have questions about a specific job posting, please contact us. Be well and stay well. Creative Circle.