IT Customer Service Representative
**If you are interested, please email your most up to date resume to [email protected]**
Start Date: ASAP
Contract Length: 1 year with the possibility to extend or go perm (This assignment is anticipated to last 12 months; however, Apex Systems cannot guarantee the length of this assignment.)
Shift: Flexible to work a 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shift
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operator Services provides responsive operator communications to meet specific needs of employees, partners, and customers.
- The operator responds to requests for information and directory assistance to government officials, customers and the media.
- The operator provides after hours coordination for emergency crews, executives, and management personnel; operators are emergency and priority support to overseas and remote site personnel.
Required Skills and Competencies:
- Basic computer skills: Web searching, Windows, and Outlook
- At least 40 WPM typing speed
- Professional customer service
- Data entry
- Active listening
- Ability to work positively while working with a diverse customer base
- Ability to work under pressure
- Problem solving
- Decision making
- Web site knowledge – will learn
- Providing Support for a 24x7x365 team, candidates need to be open to working first, second, and third shifts including weekends and holidays
*Please note that as a contract employee of Apex Systems, you’d be eligible for health, dental, vision, and life insurance; direct deposit, weekly pay, and our referral program*