Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply or drop us a line, we’d love to talk to you!
The Account Manager is responsible for working with customers to provide solutions and options to complex, technical, and non-technical situations. At its core, the Account Manager’s role is that of a partner and problem-solver to produce increased customer satisfaction and retention.
While the Account Manager will be working with customers on plan changes, the role is not a sales role. Account Management at Kinsta is centered around providing solutions rather than focusing on upselling.
As a Kinsta Account Manager you will:
- Propose custom plan solutions and options for customers as applicable. Generate custom plan proposals based on customer need utilizing tools and workflows.
- Be the internal owner and responsible party for existing customers who require custom plans and services, such as setup of dedicated servers and exponential traffic surge events, seeing them through from start to finish.
- Work with customers and relevant internal teams to determine customer needs regarding programs such as traffic surge events by reviewing analytics, site performance, and other applicable data. Create proposals utilizing tools and workflows based on the information gathered and the customer’s needs.
- Assist customers with general upgrade/downgrade questions and requests as needed.
- Receive customer requests for assistance on assigned topics, including, but not limited to, requests for credit under the terms of Kinsta’s Service Level Agreement (SLA), and effectively and accurately apply Kinsta’s existing policies, Terms of Service, SLA, and other agreements when determining how to respond to customer requests.
- Keep in contact with designated customers via email to build strong relationships.
- Schedule and hold regular calls (voice and/or video) with designated customers to discuss their experience, needs, concerns, and feedback.
- Engage with designated customers in situations where repeat issues may be affecting their Kinsta experience. Work with the customer and relevant internal teams to achieve resolution.
- Share both positive and critical feedback received from designated customers using established internal channels.