Senior Desktop Support Technician
- Provide on-site and remote technical support using tools for standard configurations of workstations, laptops, operating systems, software, hardware, printers, and peripherals.
- Assist in system upgrades and maintenance, including, but not limited to, add and/or remove memory, hard drives, video cards and power supplies.
- Responsible for configuring, provisioning and supporting various mobile devices and mobile device platforms.
- Work to develop an understanding of standard issues and assist in the creation and maintenance of technical documentation and processes.
- Deploy software and system images for multiple OS and hardware standards.
- Experience working with multiple operating systems, hardware platforms and desktop imaging, including, but not limited to PC and MAC.
- As pertaining to Asset Management, maintain workstation inventory, which includes tracking the status of IT assets for End Users; Laptops, Desktops and all peripherals.
- Create inventory reports upon request.
- Forecast and plan laptop & desktop refreshes based on predetermined hardware lifecycles.
- Active Directory, Networking, and Telecommunications combination of background or experience.