Sales Support Specialist- able to work remotely
- We are looking for an organized, efficient Sales Support Specialist to be responsible for administrative duties and assisting the sales department in gaining and keeping customers. The Sales Support Specialist's responsibilities include tracking sales leads, coordinating quotes with sales packs, providing customer service, and managing customer accounts. The Sales Support Specialist is also responsible for monitoring sales and the performance of the sales team as well as recording sales data.
- Answering customer inquiries, scheduling meetings and sales appointments, and following up with customers.
- Following up on sales leads, and providing sales data and guides to the sales manager
- Developing and monitoring performance indicators for sales and staff members, managing sales tracking tools, and compiling reports.
- Recording sales trends and liaising with account managers to develop sales strategies.
- Creating and processing paperwork in a timely manner to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Managing customer accounts, following up with customers for administrative purposes, and providing troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses, and other problems.
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its executives and management teams.
- Scheduling customer meetings and conferences.
- Reporting any unusual activity to your supervisors.
- A High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in administration and high-volume office work may be advantageous.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills.
- Excellent team working, motivational, interpersonal, communication, and customer service skills.
- The ability to multitask and quickly switch your focus.
- Computer literacy, IT skills, and typing skills.