Sales Team Leader - able to work remotely
- We are looking for a dedicated Sales Team Leader to coordinate our sales teams, ensure the team's sales quotas are met, and support the management. The Sales Team Leader will perform sales, management, and administrative tasks, such as maintaining your sales performance, recruiting and training staff, and monitoring inventory.
- Recruiting and training new sales staff, assigning specific tasks to other sales staff, and monitoring the team's sales performance.
- Solving customer complaints and answering customers' questions.
- Writing reports for senior managers.
- Assisting with the selling of our store's products and services and assisting to maximize sales.
- Providing sales staff with constructive feedback and assisting staff to solve customers' problems.
- Maintaining inventory, filling out paperwork
- Maintaining positive customer relations.
- Motivating the sales staff and creating an atmosphere of healthy competition among the staff.
- A Bachelor's or Associate's degree in Marketing, Sales, or a related field may be advantageous.
- Experience in sales is necessary.
- Strong sales ability, business acumen, and commercial awareness.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Strong leadership abilities.
- Good time management, strategic planning, and organizational skills.
We are looking to hire immediatly and for the time being we are working remotely.