Bilingual Spanish Social Media Content Moderator
About the Company
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic and uncertain times, we are please to inform you that Teleperformance is offering employment to hundreds of people in our community. We are currently hiring Bilingual Spanish Content Moderators.
We are currently accepting resumes for candidates interested in being considered for full time employment at our El Paso location. Due to COVID-19, these positions could temporarily be moved to work-at-home opportunities to offer social distancing.
Our recruitment staff will be reviewing work-from-home requirments with qualifiied candidates during the interview process.
Teleperformance is a strategic partner to the world's leading companies, bringing solutions and enhancing customer experience during each interaction. We are the largest interaction expert team in the market: multicultural, highly skilled, and deeply knowledgeable, with a wide range of integrated omnichannel solutions, technology, and the highest security standards. For us, each interaction needs to be treated as unique.
We are a team of 300,000 + passionate employees. Located in 80 counties with 400 + facilities and 218,000 workstations. Our people feel they are part of something way bigger than just a job. We try to make a positive difference in people's lives and make the world a better place.
Primary Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements
- Responsible for reviewing social media to ensure it adheres to established community guidelines
- Ability to work through invasive/disruptive content
- Effectively log and track social content
- Thrives as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment
- Produce frequent reports that tracks all social engagements
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required and as assigned by supervisor
- Ability to react quickly and effectively
- Attention to detail
- Consistent follow up with all interactions and engagement, social media is a 24/7 medium that requires high level of engagement and immediate turnaround time.
· Familiar/actively engaged on social media
· One year previous customer service experience required
· Must be 18 years old
· Type 25 wpm
· High School Graduate or GED
· Logical problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
· Proven oral and written communication skills
· Must have availability to work various shifts
· Ability to use Windows operating systems and navigate between various windows
· Ability to work under pressure
· Continuously demonstrate a high sense of urgency
· Must have a keen sense of attention to detail, taking the initiative.
· Must be able to pass Background Check and Drug testing
· Possess a high level of Professionalism
· Proven experience in overcoming unexpected difficulties and using logical problem solving skills.
· Ability to understand and empathize issues
Teleperformance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour