Customer Service Support Specialist
Handled is seeking to augment its current operations team with a Customer Service Support Specialist. This is a remote role for career minded individuals that requires a home office environment. We’re customer focused, move fast, and we iterate often. We help consumers and businesses meet their labor needs. If you’re tired of working with sub-par teams, give us a ring—we think you’ll dig what we have to say.
The perfect candidate will have high expectations of customer support, a customer-first mindset, and an absolute devotion to helping others. You’ll be in a position of responsibility, with an opportunity to support great people, so experience motivating, coordinating, mentoring, and training is a must. The successful candidate will have experience working with remote and dispersed teams. Reporting to the Concierge Team Manager, this role is expected to own all day-to-day customer support of their region in a team environment.
- Own Customer Experience with the customer from start to finish.
- Coordinate resources to resolve, support and facilitate successful projects.
- Receive customer calls, emails, and other communications before working directly with the Concierge Team Manager and Operations team to wow customers.
- Be the point of contact for all customer concerns and ownership of the solution through resolution.
- 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
- Able to demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the services industry and related business strategies.
- Action-oriented—rather than talk-oriented.
- Has a technology mindset (application-driven operations).
- Experience in a remote work environment and the ability to self-manage.
- This is a remote position.
- Working from a home office via phone and text. Successful candidates will be provided with technology (MacBook, etc.) prior to start date.
- Shift: 2:00 pm to 10:00 pm (PST); Saturday to Wednesday.
- Region: West Coast OR Pacific Time Zone