- ? Staff Pick
- ? Report to CEO
- ? Work for a DCer
- ? High Growth Potential
- ? Anywhere in the World
- ? 2-5 Years of Experience
- ? Applications close on May 17
Now Hiring: Remote Graphic Designer
is looking for an experienced and talented graphic designer to join our team. The graphic designer has a solid foundation in design aesthetics including brand consistency, tone, voice, and feel. You will be responsible for creating marketing assets for email, social media, landing pages, packaging, postcards, and more. The initial larger project will be designing branded layouts and templates for an email drip sequence.
You are driven by excellent design and branding aesthetics combined with exceptional results. This role requires an independent self-starter who can work remotely with our team and help us grow.
The ongoing part-time role will include an initial larger project to assist in the redesign, deployment, and optimization of our drip/flow email strategy.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Create design assets including but not limited to email templates, landing pages, postcards and packaging materials, display ads, graphics for social media pages and postings, images for emails, infographics, and other marketing materials
- Establish a scalable and reusable landing page (Zipify) template(s) for our category and marketing landing pages
- The role involves working with the marketing team, CMO, and creative director/CEO.
- Work cross-functionally and be very open to feedback when working with our team
- Create and maintain brand consistency and voice through various channels
- Deliver on-trend design and ideas, be innovative and willing to push the boundaries with elevated designs
- Fulfill other projects and tasks as assigned
- Manage projects and tasks inside Asana and communicate through Slack
Qualifications & Skills
- 2-5 years of professional digital design experience
- A strong portfolio of brand work that demonstrates versatility and a broad range of design knowledge and skills (Please include a link to your portfolio when applying)
- Expertise using Adobe Creative Suite and other design tools: Sketch, Google slide, etc.
- Experience creating work for an eCommerce brand and basic understanding of Shopify
- Ability to work collaboratively under the lead of CMO and creative director/CEO
- Demonstrated working knowledge of design principles and best practices required for various channels across digital and social
- Demonstrated understanding of fundamental visual design principles such as typography, composition, color theory, and layout
- Excellent written English communication skills
- Great workability to easily accept changes and feedback
- Self-motivated, communicative, and the ability to work with limited supervision in a fast-paced, small-team environment
- Highly collaborative, organized, strong attention to detail, and respect for deadlines
- Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously with ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working remotely
Hours & Rate
- $18-30 per hour
- This is a part-time hourly role.
- This is a contractor role (1099 with agreement). If you’re not in the US disregard this statement.
- There will be an initial larger project to assist in the redesign and optimization of our drip/flow email sequence and email campaigns.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete your work.
Tasks will be set up in our project management system (Asana) and need to be ticked off in there as well as announced in our Slack channel so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others may need figuring out. Whenever we assign a new project or task that involves creative problem solving, you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options, and get approval before implementing it. Working with our team and being open to changes and feedback is imperative.
We create essentials women’s clothing — like button-ups, sweaters, jumpsuits, and jackets — in small, responsibly made batches. Each new product, like our business, is developed slowly and thoughtfully, with respect for the people we work with and our customers. We carefully engineer each detail — from the fit to the fabric to the trims — and refine your favorites every year. Timeless, well-made essentials that redefine the meaning of effortless style.
Clothing shouldn’t be stressful. Getting dressed shouldn’t cause anxiety. But every woman knows those feelings. Our goal is to create clothing that honors our customers, gives them confidence, creates a canvas for their personal style, and allows them to move through their day with ease — so they can focus on the things that matter most to them. Learn more about what we do here.
About Our Team
Tradlands is a small remote team of 4 full-time workers and contractors worldwide. If you want to see more about our team, check out our Instagram. View our About stories where we answer questions about what we do. View our Behind The Scenes stories to see how our photoshoot team works together. You can also link to our About page, which has photos of our full-time team members.
Growth is a matter of being pliable with a willingness to learn. We are eager to welcome innovative ideas and strategies in hopes that new insights breed innovation and leadership in our company and our industry. We encourage all team members to never stop growing and learning. We ‘do it now.’ When inspiration strikes, we don’t overplan, we clear our desks, focus, and get work done. We use good judgment in all situations. We aim to always do the right thing, for our company, for our team, for our customers, and for ourselves. Excellent communication is the key to clarity. We believe in systems and processes that are effective, efficient, and repeatable. Systems and processes provide a simple, direct path to completing tasks, projects, and our overall mission.
We value focused hard work when we’re clocked in towards shared company goals. But we also encourage and value enjoying our personal time away from the computer to relax, recharge, and be in the moment of our lives.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of theof candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.