Email Marketing Specialist
- ? Staff Pick
- ? Work for a DCer
- ? High Growth Potential
- ? Anywhere in the World
- ? 3-5 Years of Experience
- ? Applications close on May 17
Now Hiring: Remote Email Marketing Specialist
is looking for an experienced and talented email marketing specialist to join our marketing team. The Email Marketing Specialist has a solid foundation in email marketing and automation – and is very familiar with Klaviyo. You will be responsible for deploying weekly campaign emails, setting up and optimizing drip campaigns, and managing A/B tests on a regular basis. The initial larger project will be deploying our redesigned email flow sequences.
You are driven by excellent design and branding aesthetics combined with exceptional results. You have a deep understanding of email analytics and are passionate about optimizing your campaigns for success. This role requires an independent self-starter who can work remotely with our team and help us grow.
The ongoing part-time role will be creating weekly campaigns and monthly reporting, approximately 5-10 hours per week. In addition, there will be an initial larger project to assist in the redesign, deployment, and optimization of our drip/flow email strategy. This independent project will require more hours initially for completion within 2-3 months.
Responsibilities & Duties
- An enthusiasm for combining great branding and design with effective email marketing execution and strategies
- Helping to conceptualize and develop email campaigns based on company goals, audience, branding, etc.
- Develop and implement weekly email campaigns
- Develop and provide monthly reporting and analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention
- Work with the marketing team, designers, and copywriters to develop email calendars and schedules
- Setup A/B and multivariate tests to improve performance and optimize results
- Ability to understand and solve technical email marketing issues, especially inside Klaviyo
- Coding, customizing, deploying and optimizing email campaigns in Klayivo
- Ensure marketing automation programs and campaigns follow best practices for deliverability and performance
- A passion to keep up with best practices and infuse creative strategy into email marketing
- Initial large project (increased hours) of deploying recently redesigned email drip campaigns (as well as weekly campaign execution)
Qualifications & Skills
- The Email Marketing Specialist will have a range of both technical and creative skills. A strong understanding of the Klaviyo platform, design and branding aesthetics, and performance optimization strategies is essential..
- Preferred 3-5 years of relevant digital marketing/web content marketing experience with a particular emphasis in email marketing
- Words like retention, winback, prospect, lead gen, cart abandonment are used in your daily language
- Experience with lead generation and eCommerce marketing
- Experience with Klaviyo
- Intermediate graphic design skills and understanding of branded content
- Intermediate copywriting skills for sales and email marketing, understanding brand voice and tone
- Ability to prioritize multiple objectives within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Confidence in project management
- Team player, with an enthusiastic attitude to exceed our expectations
- Organized and efficient when working remotely
- Bonus: knowledge and experience in lead generation and website messaging platforms (Justuno) and SMS marketing platforms
Hours & Rate
- $15-20 per hour
- 5-10 hours per week
- Independent email drip campaign redesign project will initially require additional hours to complete, see notes above
- This is a part-time hourly role.
- This is a contractor role (1099 with agreement). If you’re not in the US disregard this statement.
- You will be providing your own computer & internet access to complete your work.
Tasks will be set up in our project management system (Asana) and need to be ticked off in there as well as announced in our Slack channel so we can keep track of what has been done.
We have detailed processes written up for how to do some of these jobs, and others may need figuring out. Whenever we assign a new project or task that involves creative problem solving, you will be expected to study how to do it, come up with options and get approval before implementing it. Working with our team and being open to changes and feedback is imperative.
We create essentials women’s clothing — like button-ups, sweaters, jumpsuits, and jackets — in small, responsibly made batches. Each new product, like our business, is developed slowly and thoughtfully, with respect for the people we work with and our customers. We carefully engineer each detail — from the fit to the fabric to the trims — and refine your favorites every year. Timeless, well-made essentials that redefine the meaning of effortless style.
Clothing shouldn’t be stressful. Getting dressed shouldn’t cause anxiety. But every woman knows those feelings. Our goal is to create clothing that honors our customers, gives them confidence, creates a canvas for their personal style, and allows them to move through their day with ease — so they can focus on the things that matter most to them. Learn more about what we do here.
About Our Team
Tradlands is a small remote team of 4 full-time workers and contractors worldwide. If you want to see more about our team, check out our Instagram. View our About stories where we answer questions about what we do. View our Behind The Scenes stories to see how our photoshoot team works together. You can also link to our About page, which has photos of our full-time team members.
Growth is a matter of being pliable with a willingness to learn. We are eager to welcome innovative ideas and strategies in hopes that new insights breed innovation and leadership in our company and our industry. We encourage all team members to never stop growing and learning. We ‘do it now.’ When inspiration strikes, we don’t overplan, we clear our desks, focus, and get work done. We use good judgment in all situations. We aim to always do the right thing, for our company, for our team, for our customers, and for ourselves. Excellent communication is the key to clarity. We believe in systems and processes that are effective, efficient, and repeatable. Systems and processes provide a simple, direct path to completing tasks, projects, and our overall mission.
We value focused hard work when we’re clocked in towards shared company goals. But we also encourage and value enjoying our personal time away from the computer to relax, recharge, and be in the moment of our lives.
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of theof candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.