Customer Success Manager
Spanish Speaking required!
Customer Success Manager (Spanish/English fluency)
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager to join the team! This role requires little to no travel.
Odoo is the world's top open-source ERP SaaS software and Customer Success is key to our future success! Customer Success Managers coordinate with various service teams to strategically find the best solutions for businesses that use our software.
As a CSM here at Odoo, you will help us achieve our mission of accelerating value for longstanding SMB customers spanning across North and South America.
- Responsible for delivering on the customer’s overall success with Odoo and drive adoption of our solutions while delivering the highest levels of customer satisfaction across the North and South America regions
- Able to manage complex account situations and lead resolution towards mutual success for SMEs and large enterprise clients as an account manager
- Achieve sales and retention targets through your ability to build customer relationships, while ensuring the successful execution of the customer's strategy roadmap
- Act as the main POC, defining a success plan with deliverables, and ensuring clear communication across the customers’ operational areas
- Deliver exceptional customer experience through proactive communication while orchestrating the right internal resources, and effectively using the customer engagement model to align, track, and evolve the customer's business goals
- Drive adoption of Odoo ERP solutions by referencing data insights to progress from baseline through the maturity curve of SMEs’ accounts
- Foster innovation by sharing best practices and new ways your SaaS customers can leverage Odoo solutions to advance their digital maturity
- Identify at-risk customer accounts and execute a retention plan which might involve negotiation, re-onboarding, customer service, sales quotes, license management, user subscriptions, and cross-team collaboration
- Develop and execute all phases of a subscription renewal plan by ensuring on-time invoicing and onboarding all accounts to project managing potential development or functional improvements to databases
- Monitor customer accounts’ usage of Odoo’s software apps and health indicators, such as by reviewing contracts and pricing to identify successful potential growth opportunities using change management and organization change knowledge
- Contribute to ongoing initiatives to continuously improve our approach to securing customer success
- Bachelors is required - Business-oriented major is a strong plus
- Accounting, manufacturing, inventory, CRM, POS, and/or E-commerce software or industry/entrepreneurial experience as well as Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets highly valued
- Spanish and English fluency required - Executive-level communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, especially when it comes to software sales discussions
- SaaS or Paas pre/post sales experience or relevant knowledge - Understand the value prop of an ERP software to businesses
- Demonstrate an understanding of a customer’s renewal life-cycle, have the entrepreneurial spirit, and have a passion for customer success!
- Previous role providing or great aptitude with coordination and keeping organized
- Strategic planning support when it comes to the Saas client’s business strategy
- Compensation includes base salary and commission
- Benefits package: healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, Flexible Spending Account, Health Savings Account, and savings on additional voluntarily selected benefits
- PTO (Paid-time-off), paid sick days, and paid holiday
- Pre-tax commuter benefits such as parking and transit
- Snacks, fruit, and coffee/drinks on tap!
- Yoga classes on-site and other activities possibly expensed if multiple employees attend, especially sports-focused activities
- Evolve in a nice working atmosphere with a passionate team!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for
employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records