Sr Database Administrator (SQL) - Brand Protection Software
Our Client has developed a Brand and Intellectual Property Protection software solution that enables the detection of infringements on behalf of brands who want to eliminate fake items. The software analyzes thousands of web pages at a tera-scale rate.Responsibilities
- Administration, performance monitoring, reporting, and tuning of MS SQL databases
- Formulate and define systems scope and objectives through needs analysis and business requirements.
- Responsible for performing migration from SQL Server premises to Azure.
- Solid experience working as an SQL Server DBA.
- Strong expertise performing migrating on-premise SQL Servers to the Cloud (Azure).
- Well versed in SQL coding and tuning.
- Payment in USD
- Free Credentials for E-Learning
- Remote workshops & Activities