Entry Level Management - able to work remotely
We are looking for individuals with background and/or aptitude to oversee and train Benefit Specialists (our entry level position). We provide full training and promote exclusively from within. With supervision and guidance, you will perform administrative duties following an established procedure in all benefits related areas. The incumbent relies on instructions and pre-established policies, procedures and guidelines to maintain benefit-related records, process plan billing and respond to customer inquiries.
- We promote rapidly
- Will be working your own schedule with flexible hours.
- Entry level averages between $65k to $100k in first year
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Entry level management training
- Entry Level Sales and Customer Service
- Ensure compliance with all federal programs.
- Process and maintain basic life, voluntary life insurance, whole life insurance and so forth packages and legally mandated benefit information, enrollment documentation and dependent changes.
- Enters benefit related information into database according to established procedures. Updates and maintains benefit procedures as necessary.
- Answer questions regarding benefit eligibility, amounts of coverage, and claims procedures for employees and supervisors.
- No cold calling
- Sales and Marketing Presentations
- Face to face Sales and education
- No experience necessary, we provide all training.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, maturity and good judgement and be capable of communicating with a diverse range of individuals.
- High school diploma or equivalent