WHO WE ARE
Renewal by Andersen is backed by the most recognized and trusted name in window replacement, and our Washington location is building momentum as one of fastest-growing window companies in the state! We credit this growth to our people-focused culture with deep-rooted values that drive our everyday decisions.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
· Implement internal marketing campaigns.
· Manage social media accounts by gathering and posting user generated content (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.).
· Collaborate on creative marketing plans in both traditional and digital channels.
· Support creative development to ensure campaign timelines are being met.
· Edit promotional pieces for consistency and accuracy.
· Provide administrative support to the marketing department including spreadsheet management
· Nurture traditional and digital leads down the funnel.
· Track and report on key performance indicators.
· Administration support on our CRM and Business Intelligence tools.
· Catalogue and maintain monthly and yearly promotions and their performance.
· Attention to detail throughout all levels of marketing support.
For additional information, please visit our career page at: www.renewmywindows.com/careers
WHAT YOU BRING
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field highly preferred.
· Some experience in marketing preferred.
· Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 to $22.00 /hour
- marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19