WHO WE ARE
Renewal by Andersen is backed by the most recognized and trusted name in window replacement, and our Washington location is building momentum as one of fastest-growing window companies in the state! We credit this growth to our people-focused culture with deep-rooted values that drive our everyday decisions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
· Utilize best practices in project management to coordinate various marketing projects from beginning to end.
· Manage all print and marketing collateral as needed from creative execution to vendor relationships ensuring internal teams get what they need in a timely manner.
· Coordinate existing installer review program and customer referral program.
· Regularly communicate objectives, timelines and deliverables to key players.
· Responsible for managing data integrity including regular audits and identifying and developing new processes to improve the accuracy of tracking and customer data.
· Manage digital vendors to execute successful campaigns on various digital advertising channels (PPC, paid social media, retargeting, display ads, SEO, etc.)
· Manage company’s online review presence and devise & implement strategies to increase positive reviews
· Perform data analysis and performance reports on marketing channels.
· Assist in nurturing traditional and digital leads down the funnel.
· As needed, create content via blogs/social media/etc.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Must be highly organized, keeping yourself and others highly organized and on track.
- A self-starter able to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Impeccable attention to detail with the ability to see the big picture and impact strategy.
- Strong, influential, and credible verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt and respond positively and effectively to change and/or shifting priorities and goals.
· Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Adwords
and related applications.
· Experience managing paid media budgets and channels (SEM, PPC, display, remarketing, paid social)
- Communicate effectively across multiple teams and outside vendors representing the organization in a professional manner.
- High accountability in all aspects related to job responsibilities.
- High proficiency with Excel.
For additional information, visit our career page at: www.renewmywindows.com/careers
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field – highly preferred.
· 2-4 years of previous marketing experience.
· Bonus: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $44,000.00 to $48,000.00 /year
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Digital Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Are you at least 18 years of age?
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- 8 hour shift
- 10 hour shift
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19