Senior Analytics Manager
The Who, What, Why and Where
We are building and powering the fastest growing $1B company in Silicon Valley and focused on running a scalable strategy and analytics team. We are looking for a Senior Manager to be a strategic owner that drives critical business decisions for our Marketing team.
The Twilio team is building capabilities to analyze and accelerate customer acquisition. Focusing on acquisition channels at the top of our funnel, this person will fuel our continued growth by analyzing performance, embracing marketing science, assessing experiments, and recommending improvements across our digital channels. For anyone who wants to pursue a career learning about Digital strategy and optimization, this is an excellent chance to learn alongside a team that knows their stuff.
The right candidate has a mix of business acumen and analytical skills to identify and analyze ambiguous problems in a fast-paced environment.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic and has demonstrated a track record of high performance within strategy and analytics.
- You are viewed as a trusted advisor while working cross-functionally with our business partners across Digital, Field Marketing, Product and Growth Engineering
- You have a maniacal focus on the health of our business and leverage the power of analytics with a storytelling capability
- You maintain a steady pulse on our funnel performance and provide insights based on conversions across each stage
- You possess strong analytical skills with proficiency in web/content analytics, SQL, and experience drawing insights from large datasets
- You have an intense curiosity about our key performance metrics and focused on building a cadence of reporting across the business
- You are entrepreneurial, understand acquisition strategies and can solve problems with thoughtfulness and a sense of urgency
- 5+ years of experience with analytical thinking. Management consulting experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required. MBA preferred.
As a Senior Manager of Analytics, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Take ownership and drive strategies around customer acquisition and activation. Dive into the details and unveil efficiencies throughout our funnel to drive revenue growth
- BE BOLD: Build analyses for customer journeys, content consumption and analyze traffic patterns for insights through the funnel for acquisition, onboarding and nurturing strategies
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Proactively collaborate across teams while being confident on making tradeoffs to serve our business goals for the CMO and marketing leadership team.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMER’S SHOES: You have strong intellectual curiosity to partner with the business to understand needs and ratify against our priorities
- DRAW THE OWL: Be a builder. Leverage Web platforms (Heap, Google Analytics) and automation tools (Tableau, SFDC) as well as develop programs (via SQL, Looker) to assess experiments
The Strategy and Analytics team is central to Twilio’s continued growth. We are providing leadership with a balanced view of the health of Marketing. These insights feed into strategic decision-making and financial planning.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems and creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.