Recruitment Marketing Content Manager
Twilio is growing rapidly and seeking a Recruitment Marketing Content Manager to create and manage content across our recruiting marketing channels. The person in this role will work with the Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team to communicate Twilio’s culture, values and employer value proposition through content, events and digital marketing initiatives. Reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing, this position will play a critical role in influencing candidates around the world to choose Twilio. If you’d love to help us tell our story and build a great company, we’d love to meet you!
Unlike traditional marketing, you won’t be promoting our products—you’ll be promoting the value of working at Twilio to enable us to attract top and diverse talent to build the future of communications. Twilio is looking for an outstanding writer, gifted storyteller and creative leader to own the content creation process and collaborate with key stakeholders to build a magical candidate experience. Also, we’re looking for someone who lives the Twilio Magic and has a demonstrated track record of creating content that engages audiences. They also have:
- 3+ years professional experience designing and writing short-form content for web and social, and long-form content such as email, blog posts, demonstrated with a portfolio of work.
- Experience and/or understanding of creating content marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and drive conversions.
- Exceptional writing skills, including the ability to write both short form content copy like social media posts, to more long form copy like websites and blogs.
- A mix of strategy and tactics. You’ll ideate and execute new formats to attract and engage candidates throughout the funnel.
- Eager to get their hands dirty, partner with their teammates, and dive into the creative process to help continue building our employer brand.
- Experience managing a global content calendar and cultivating content strategies based on different audiences.
- Experience auditing content and establishing a plan to leverage what’s working and evolve what isn’t.
- Experience defining, tracking, and reporting on content metrics and ability to communicate this effectively to the broader team.
- Resourceful, creative, and self driven with a strong ability to prioritize.
- Ability to work effectively with a broad spectrum of both internal stakeholders and external vendors.
- Superior collaborative skills – you bring great ideas to the table and seek out ways to include others to make your ideas better. People value your opinions and love that you respect theirs.
- Have extensive experience with graphic design software, including Adobe Creative Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Recruitment Marketing Content Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- WRITE IT DOWN: Develop and maintain project plans, including documentation of project scope, objectives, deliverables, key milestones, & timelines.
- DRAW THE OWL: Develop the creative look and messaging to move our employer brand forward.
- BE AN OWNER & BE BOLD: Day to day management of creative projects (for example – social media campaigns, videos, blogs, ads) that support hiring pipeline goals, diversity, and employer brand initiatives. Design and lead Twilio’s recruitment marketing content strategy.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Enable the Talent Acquisition team to attract, engage and hire the next wave of Twilions
- NO SHENANIGANS: Track and report on the growth and health of our channels to the Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team.
The Talent Acquisition team is central to Twilio’s continued people growth. We work closely with senior leadership and hiring managers to engage, recruit and hire the world’s best diverse talent so Twilio can capitalize on new and existing markets. The Employer Brand & Recruitment Marketing team sits within Talent Acquisition and we grow awareness of Twilio as an employer of choice to enable our recruiting teams to attract top and diverse talent to our company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the world’s developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, and your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed and we’re dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, and innovation and we want you and your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world and we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits and perks to support the physical, financial, and emotional well being of you and your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers’ experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously and purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work and be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video and email by virtualizing the world’s communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the world’s most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developer’s toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry — from emerging leaders to the world’s largest organizations — to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.