With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
- *This position is remote until the office re-opens on Oakland, CA
Our healthcare client is looking for an insightful, thoughtful, and self-motivated writer to join their Creative Studio.
The ideal candidate is a nimble and agile problem solver, a committed collaborator, and is able to transform complex healthcare concepts into member-friendly, clear, and engaging language.
This role calls for a highly organized individual who can prioritize a variety of projects on tight timelines. You must also have a strong and articulate point of view when it comes to copy and be flexible when working alongside internal client-partners across multiple lines of business to review and revise work.
- Transform complex healthcare concepts into member-friendly, clear, and engaging language
- Help develop concepts and write copy for numerous (B2B and B2C) multichannel campaigns (emails, direct mailers, brochures, web pages, ads, fliers, and more)
- Read and review creative briefs, attend kickoff meetings, and actively engage and ask questions at project inception
- Generate multiple concepts and copy directions based on insights from creative briefs
- Work with art directors, production designers, brand strategists, and other marketing specialists to deliver desired results
- Regularly present work to multiple stakeholders
- Help champion the company's brand identity, tone, and voice both internally and externally
- Follow established writing style guidelines, brand guidelines, and the AP style guide
- Deftly pivot back and forth from writing for a broad member audience, to writing for brokers, healthcare providers, and employer groups
- Adhere to the regulatory content and compliance mandates that are inherent to writing in the healthcare space
- Prioritize projects as needed, attend to the needs of multiple client-partners, maintain high content and creative standards, and meet deadlines
- 3+ years of work experience as a writer in a creative environment
- Strong portfolio of writing samples
- Strong editing and proofreading skills
- Must be able to collaborate with art directors, production designers, brand strategists, and marketing stakeholders to deliver desired results
- An enthusiastic and confident presenter
- Familiarity with AP style guide
- Ability to work on concurrent projects with imminent deadlines
- Familiarity with MS Word, MS Outlook, and MS office, Workfront a plus
- Good humor, flexibility, and a positive attitude