Senior UX Designer
Headquarters: Washington D.C.
- Extensive experience with UX research: Writing research plans, conversation guides, conducting user and client interviews, client meetings and demos, problem-solving, and iterating solutions based on research findings and feedback loops.
- A demonstrated facility with creating and using prototypes, wireframes, user interviews, data points, etc. to arrive at a solution and convey the vision and design of the product.
- Ability to think strategically and frame problems in clear approachable language and writing, directed at both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience working with Git Version Control.
- An understanding of and ability to design 508 compliant solutions.
- Adaptability when working with, and in, existing design and UX systems.
- A phased and adaptable approaches to problems.
- A consultant mindset that keeps the needs of the client and users at the forefront of all decisions.
- Experience working in Agile development environments.
- Capable of taking direction from senior leadership and translating into concrete next steps and actions.