Sales Team Lead
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support etc. AppFollow is a set of tools we bring to our users all around the globe so they can become more productive. And happy!
We’re looking for a customer-centric sales professional who is experienced in leading, coaching, mentoring, and developing high-performing Sales teams.
You are keen on building and developing great sales teams within a fast-changing, hyper-growth environment, so be ready to work hard and roll-up your sleeves! If this sounds like you, let's talk!
- Lead by example! You will be actively selling AppFollow' products yourself.
- Manage, coach and lead a team of B2B Sales Managers to ensure that our sales team is constantly delivering high quality service to our customers and maximaze reccuring revenue of the company
- Ensure that the team is given the right tools and databases to allow them to achieve sales targets
- Conduct weekly 101’s with the team members to ensure continued success in target achievement
- Monitor sales metrics and activity
- Conduct pipeline meetings with the team on a regular basis
- Inspire team performance
- Support a positive team environment with clearly defined boundaries that enable staff to remain focused whilst achieving progression
- Coordinate with the marketing operations team to generate a steady pipeline of leads
- The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
- These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Chance to work with Europe’s fast growing SaaS company
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We pay for your accommodation, flight, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
- We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for out team members!
- You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing.
- We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- Experience in managing a sales team of at least 3-5 people
- 3-5 years of experience within B2B sales roles prior to becoming a manager (preferably SaaS companies)
- Data-driven approach - understanding of what affects conversion rate on different stages of a sales deal
- Over-achiever in nature
- Experience in people management and development with a focus on High-Perfomance teams (A-people)
- You don't just manage but really engage with the team
- Perfect English skills
- Experience in start-up is highly preferable
- Can-do attitude in everything you do
- Hands on experience with CRM software and account management systems (we use close.io)