Carbon Relay is a world-class team focused on harnessing the power of machine learning to optimize Kubernetes. Our innovative platform allows organizations to boost application performance while keeping costs down. We recently completed aand are scaling up rapidly to turn our vision into reality. This position is perfect for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor at a startup that moves fast, tackles hard problems, and has fun!
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to spearhead the development of our backend applications. You will create a state-of-the-art backend to bridge the gap between the machine learning and Kubernetes teams. This includes defining and implementing efficient, robust and scalable APIs and services that meet current and emerging best practices.
- Developing our internal APIs and backend
- Designing and implementing SaaS-based microservices
- Collaborating with our infrastructure, machine learning and Kubernetes teams
- 10+ years experience in software engineering
- Proficient in Go
- Experience shipping and maintaining software products
- Experience with GCP/GKE
- Familiarity with Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience designing, building, and maintaining distributed systems
Why join Carbon Relay
- Competitive salary plus equity
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with matching
- Unlimited vacation policy (and we do really take vacations)
- Ability to work remotely
- Snacks, lunches and all the typical benefits you would expect from a well-funded, fun startup!