Customer Service Representative – Temporary Work from Home - Sherwood
As our neighbors have all experienced unprecedented challenges, you are being called upon to be a part of the solution. Essential businesses like our financial institutions are in need of extra support now more than ever as our community members are working through these difficult time. Because of this, we’re hiring and are looking to connect with you to help us deliver exceptional customer service experiences as aWork from Home Temporary Customer Service Representative in Sherwood, AR.
Join our TTEC work from home customer service representative team in the Sherwood, AR area. This position will require you to train for the first 2 weeks in our Sherwood location. You will then be working full-time in the comfort of your own home for a temporary role for up to 6 months. Please note that training will be conducted in an environment that respects social distancing and all CDC safety guidelines. All applications and interviews will be conducted online only.
To be eligible for this role you MUST
- Be able to come to TTEC's office for first 2 weeks of employment for training
- Have >15 mbps internet speed as validated by FAST.com
- Ability to hardwire (ethernet) direct to your home router during your at home employment
- Router must be within close vicinity of your quiet, at home workspace
Now, more than ever, how we connect is everything. Our purpose is to deliver humanity to business – and it's more relevant than ever before in today’s environment. We know we’re stronger together, working towards a purpose that matters. As TTEC team members we lift each other up, deliver smiles, and support our communities. Join us in our commitment to deliver amazing experiences.
We help global brands provide a great experience to their customers, build customer loyalty, and grow their business. We were founded on one guiding principle: customer experiences that are simple, inspired, and more human deliver lasting value for everyone. Your role brings that principle to life.
TTEC at home
Now is the time to do this all from your contemporary home office through our TTEC at home program. We don’t miss a beat for our clients and their customers. And we don’t miss a beat for you. As a TTEC at home team member, you'll enjoy the same benefits, training and customized support to be successful in your position as associates at our physical locations. We stay connected through video meetings, regular coaching sessions, collaborative forums, and yes even fun engagement activities so you can connect with colleagues from across the country both professionally and personally. And last but not least, a work at home associate job can level up into a full career through our gamified training and career development.
As a TTEC At Home Customer Experience Champion, You'll Enjoy
- Unique combination of training onsite with your team, then moving to an at-home environment
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee Rewards and Employee Discounts
- Continuous training and mentoring – lots of learning for aspiring minds
- Diverse, inclusive, and community-minded organization
- A fun and encouraging remote work group
Why You? What You Bring
Connections are everything here at TTEC. That means we connect with our customers, our teammates and most importantly with you. And the ability to connect yourself is what you bring to the table… along with the following:
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic environment
- Six months or more of customer service experience
- A quiet, private place in your home where you can work without background noise (trust us, you'll appreciate the quiet)
What you'll need to provide in your home
- High-speed internet connection ( >15mbps as verified at Fast.com)
- Ability to 'hard-wire' directly into your home router during your scheduled work times
- A quiet place to work devoid of distractions in close enough proximity to your home internet router to be able to be hard-wired in (ethernet connection)
- A dedicated telephone (landline) or smart phone/device is required at all times during employment
TTEC will provide the following equipment during your employment
- Dedicated work computer
- USB headset
If you're a military veteran, active duty guard or reserves, or a military spouse
We value your experience and believe you're prepared and battlefield-ready in the civilian world to take on TTEC's most innovative and challenging projects. Your hands-on experience with globalization means you're prepared to interact with our clients and employees around the world. Overcoming adversity and adapting to change has prepared you to execute in our dynamic environment. We are looking for team members where leadership is baked in from Day One. Where innovation and disruption are part of your DNA. We know that no job is as important as serving one's country, but we hope you'll find delivering amazing customer experiences to be another purpose worth serving!
Career Changers welcome here
Time to change your career? Whether you've spent your career on the admin side in receptionist, assistant, or support roles or you've been in retail, restaurant or hospitality, we believe you have the skills it takes to join our distributed team of sales and service professionals.
For more information about TTEC, visit ttecjobs.com or search #ExperienceTTEC throughout social media to engage in the global conversation.
As a condition of employment, TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check, and, depending on the location and client program, to successfully pass a drug screening. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Work from home
- 4 - 6 months
Company's Facebook page: