Handled is seeking to augment its current operations leadership team with a local operations manager. We’re scrappy, we move fast, we change a lot. In the end, we create gold and cause minds to explode. We work hard, play hard, and have a great time in the process. If you think you can hack it and are tired of helping sub-par teams be awesome, give us a ring—you will like what we have to say.
Don’t underestimate the responsibility or the opportunity to lead great people. We are a local physical labor, logistics and facilitation company focused on customer experience. In short we provide consumers and business help to meet their labor needs.
The perfect candidate will have a customer first mindset with higher than average expectations of overall customer support. We need people leaders who have experience motivating, coordinating, mentoring and training employees and contractors. We do hard things for our customers and safety is important. The successful candidate will have experience leading remote and dispersed teams. Reporting to the VP of Operations this role is expected to own all day to day operations of their region.
- Oversee a team, managing all aspects of the day to day operations of the assigned region.
- Manage operational budgets, labor, scheduling and resources to deliver coordination of services to our customers.
- Build and nurture the operations delivery team to embrace agility, innovation, creativity, quality, and delivery.
- Leads the customer relationship process and the damage resolution process.
- 3 years experience in a customer service environment.
- 1 year in an assistant manager or higher role in a retail, service, or hospitality operations environment
- Prefered multi- location leadership experience.
- Must demonstrate a fundamental understanding of the services industry and the business opportunities.
- We’re looking for a “doer” rather than a “talker”
- Technology Mindset (application driven operations)
- Experience in a remote work environment and the ability to self-manage.
- Work is generally performed in a home office environment.
- Local travel is required
- Customer location visits and quality checks are customary.
This represents a general description of the minimal skills, experience and responsibilities associated with this role.