In a time of hypergrowth, you combine your administrative skills to help us manage our human capital. You will be the one who understands the dynamics of workforce management and enables us to utilize our people in the most efficient way.
The Workforce Administrator is an expert in logging data in an understandable way. He/she analyzes the gathered data and takes action where needed. Excel is your second home, and you love to dive deep into the anomalies you detect.
- Logging and analyzing
- You log and analyze the changes in staffing levels
- You log and analyze the schedule adherence
- You log and analyze the workable hours vs the worked hours
- You report all detected peculiarities to the involved stakeholders
- Recommend or take actions
- You take action where needed
- You recommend which actions are to be taken by who
This is you
- At least one year experience in a service center environment, preferably in an HR / WFM / back office role
- Knowledge of tools and systems within a call center environment
- Good proficiency with a workforce management tool (working experience with Injixo or Verint is a big plus)
- Your level of the English language is at least CERF-C1
- The ambition and energy to improve the WFM processes;
- Proven analytical and great numerical understanding
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proven track record in understanding KPIs and SLAs.
- Advanced knowledge of Office 365 (knowledge of PowerBI, Excel, and Word is preferred)