Social Media Assistant
- ? Fluent English Speaker
- ? Anywhere in the Philippines
- ?️ Applications close on June 19th
Now Hiring: Remote Social Media Assistant
We are seeking a social media assistant with excellent copywriting skills to join a small team. If you’re an experienced assistant who has experience with social media and is known for attention to detail and you are looking for a part-time position where you can work from home, then this position might be for you!
This client prides itself on creating and sharing high-quality content on behalf of their clients. The Social Media Assistant closely supports the Director to ensure that all areas of the content creation and client liaison process are well supported.
The client is looking for someone who wants to utilize their copywriting skills, has an interest in family law, and is confident interviewing and managing content.
This position is an integral part of a small team and requires a proactive, practical approach. This role has a fast-paced turnaround overseeing social media scheduling and email marketing campaigns on behalf of our clients to the highest level of accuracy. You will be working independently, and have responsibility for delegating to other team members, so clear communication and high organizational skills are essential.
The Social Media Assistant is responsible for supporting the Director through the entire client journey with our company – beginning with assisting in onboarding new clients, seeking content approval from clients within a monthly schedule, and overseeing the publishing of content with a high degree of accuracy.
- Maintaining & updating the Client Management process in Asana on a daily basis
- Managing online documents in shared drives
- Tracking & managing multiple projects at a time
- Updating the Director regularly on project status
- Seeking timely approval for content within a tight schedule
- Manage and support existing clients by answering their questions and building a relationship with them on behalf of the Director
- Set up and manage email marketing campaigns, including segmentation and template creation
- Social media content creation including basic design in Canva
- Social media scheduling
Skills & Requirements
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, and loves systems and processes
- Excellent at managing multiple clients at once
- Empathetic with clients, yet firm with boundaries around content creation
- Copywriting experience preferred
- Respect for the law industry
- A desire to understand & learn SEO & SEM
- Asana & task management knowledge & experience
- WordPress experience
- Social media content creation experience
- Email campaign management experience
- High standard of written and spoken English
- Proactive – always thinking one step ahead
- Strong ability to prioritize, balancing urgency and importance
- Takes direction well and enjoys being part of a team.
- Independent, self-starter who executes tasks on time, every time.
- Strong communication skills and willingness to take constructive feedback
- Loyal, hardworking, and comfortable in a fast-paced small-business environment where priorities can change quickly
Hours + Availability + Hourly Rate
Hours per week – Mon-Fri 10 hours initially with a view to 20-25 hrs per week
Availability: Available to attend weekly Team meetings based on the QLD, Australia Time zone Location – virtual Hours – As a general guide, hours will be from 9 am – 11 am initially through to 9 am – 2 pm, Monday-Thursday Hourly Rate: US$12-15/hr
This is an exciting opportunity to join a small business with a big mission. We care about providing an excellent standard of content and service for our clients and would love someone to join the team that shares this combined passion.
If this is you, we would love to hear from you to find out more about you.
If you feel that you are a match with this position, please create a video of no more than 2 minutes, introducing yourself and share your biggest professional win or change that you have initiated in your workplace that you or your employers found to be valuable. For example, you trained a team member.
To apply for this position please complete the form and share a link to your video and your CV from a shared drive (please remember to change the share settings so that we can view it).
Want to be notified about jobs like these and find the perfect remote position faster? Increase your chances of finding a remote job by joining our. It takes less than 3-minutes!
Don’t know if it’s for you? See some of theof candidates we’ve helped find remote jobs.
Apply for this job
You must sign in to receive job alerts.
- https://web.whatsapp.com/send?text=Social%20Media%20Assistant https%3A%2F%2Fdynamitejobs.co%2Fjob%2Fremote-social-media-assistant%2F