Recruiter and Executive Assistant North America
We are looking for someone with extensive recruitment experience to help with recruiting some roles that we have in North America. There will also be the occasional executive assistant type of task as well.
This is a part-time role, so we expect the hours to be around 10 hours per week, however, this might increase during busy periods.
You will be joining a team of 3 others in recruitment, but they are located in Asia.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Screening applications
- Setting up interviews
- Doing background and reference checks
- Performing other administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to time
YOU MUST HAVE :
- Excellent attention to details
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Effective time management skills
- Active listening skills
- Deep experience in background checking
- Extensive experience in using hiring tools (LinkedIn, Sales Navigator, Boolean search)
This is 100% remote work for an executive assistant/ virtual assistant/ recruiter/telecommute / work-from-home position.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY:
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We want to help companies know if their remote teams are working productively.
We develop and market Time Doctor, a time-tracking and productivity tool. Our software is used by individuals and teams to track time spent on tasks and to monitor computer activity. Time Doctor can take screenshots while a person is working, monitor keyboard and mouse activity, and track website and application usage.
We have a team of over 80 people working 100% remotely in 30 different countries.
Learn more about us here -