Sr. Copywriter (Remote)
Our Client is looking to fill a Sr. Copywriter Role area immediately. This is a remote opportunity. The copywriter will be responsible for translating business goals and objectives into compelling marketing copy that helps readers to understand the topic matter and motivates them to take action. Experience writing copy for financial services, particularly wealth management and investment services. Writing assignments will span B2C (personal investor households) and B2B audiences (registered independent advisory firms).
- Ability to develop innovative solutions for a broad range of marketing initiatives including sales materials, direct marketing, email marketing, advertising, event marketing, web content, videos, mobile platforms, social media and other marketing vehicles
- Capable of managing multiple assignments simultaneously and coordinating with peers in project management, product, design, marketing management, legal/compliance to assure quality, timeliness of marketing materials.
- Ability to present the work and defend the work from concept to execution
- Ability to conduct research autonomously, and sift through any provided source materials, to distill and fully flesh out the story flow on assignments
- Ability to stay positive and consultative in the face of adversity to see projects through to completion
- Assure that content and materials are simple, clear, engaging and are consistent with the tone and design of the brand.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in English, communications, advertising, marketing, public relations, journalism, or similar.
- 10 years of professional experience in marketing, advertising, communications, or public relations
- Strong conceptual skills and experience collaborating with design partners, SMEs and others within a professional work environment
- Strong copywriting / copyediting skills, mainly for consumer audiences and also for business audiences