Able to work remote for the Right person
Software Engineer will work with product owners and other software engineers to build and implement a robust API that will interact with Ellie Mae's developer connect REST API. Making use of AWS technologies, the candidate will be responsible for writing micro-services in Node.JS and leveraging various AWS services to help grow Volly's internal technology stack.
The right candidate must display strong leadership skills, work well in a team environment, have experience working with experienced Software Engineers in a fast-paced organization and enjoy building consensus. Candidate must be extremely detailed oriented, technically proficient, and enjoy handling a large workload while maintaining the highest quality standards for the organization.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide technical direction to other engineers relative to the Ellie API
- Work with Technology leadership team to design software based on business requirements
- Write code in several programming and scripting languages
- Work within Amazon AWS Web Services where applicable
- Troubleshoot and fix software issues as necessary
- Provide technical support to Business leaders and quality assurance team
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- 5+ years working in a Sr. Level Software Engineering role working on Ellie Mae's SDK or rest API
- 5+ years working within a software engineering team in various roles
- js, Node.js, strong knowledge of SQL/RDBMS (postgres, mysql, sql server), GIT
- Should be comfortable working in Linux and Windows environments
- Familiarity with AWS Services
- 5+ years Agile Scrum Development methodologies
- Strong business acumen and communication skills.
- Experience working with Product Managers/Owners and building consensus within a team environment
- Strong interested in mobile development - React native, android/iOS, Java, Objective C
- Undergraduate Degree or equivalent experience preferred
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, medical condition, age, marital status, national origin, citizen status, political affiliation, union membership, genetic information, physical or mental disability, veteran status, denial of medical or family leave, pregnancy or pregnancy disability leave or any other protected group status as defined by federal, state or local law. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application or interviewing process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-verify employer.